A Letter to my Dream girl




A Letter to my Dream girl
My journey resembles that of like Nobita.
I am afraid to lose my Shizuka.
 I know that no matter how many dekisugi come, nobody can separate us.
I can’t promise to solve her every trouble but I will stand with her by all hard times.
When I saw her for the first time my heart blinked that yes she’s the one.
I still remember the day, when she took my name for me the first time.
I still remember the day, when she played with me for the first time.
Remembering the moment when I wanted to convey my feelings to her.
But never got to talk to her.

A Letter to my Dream girl


Time strengthens every relation that’s why I left it on the time.
Yes I am weak; yes I often have to face problems
Yes, I am bothered by a lot of people.
But it’s about Shizuka I can’t bear that situation.
I never prayed for anything to god but just one wish to always be there with her.
When she gets angry it seems that the string of time had stopped.
Whenever she scolds me it seems to be like someone of my own scolding me. If I don't talk to her for a single day, it seems like the day has not passed. If I do not see her for a moment, it seems to be like a breathtaking moment.
A Letter to my Dream girl


Shizuka,
                    please be mine.
                    I am dying to make you mine.
                    I am eagerly waiting to say you mine.

If you are  reading out this 
I just wanna say that

I LOVE YOU
your's Nobita

                                                                                                                                       ~HARJAANI

For more thoughts
follow  @spell_of_dreams_


Previous Post Next Post