My Story also started with a defeat.
Defeat,
                Defeat from myself
Whenever someone loses himself, he finds a way to god.
 Gone on many tracks, chose many paths, tried up every time but my hope never died......
and today it up shoted as a writer...

My first love,
                                First love is like that of a dreamy eye, once opened and shattered down. Still, my days passed with the outcry of memories but it doesn't mean that she's still important for me it's just that some memories are unforgettable, we can't brush off them... but now I am happy .....
I don’t even mind that she’s not mine but a pang of guilt will always be there that I didn't tell her my importance. I have no complaints with her not either is there any mention of her in my today's.
But one thing that she gave me will always be there.....

My pen,
       A pen from which I express my thoughts.
       A pen that talks to me.
       A pen who understands me even when I am alone ....whether someone is with me or I go in search of myself, to stay with me is in its nature...
Wherever I am mentioned today, because of the things I wrote.
I started up with songs, many a time the lyrics had no such meaning.
But where there's a will there's hope and with a passage of time my own writings gave me a realization that
Yes, I can write.

Nobody sets out with a plan to fail but so often people let obstacles get in their way of success
and so do I had...
But the results were just the answer to their queries regarding my abilities
.
.
.
Yes I can write
Yes, I will.

                                                                                                                                     ~Harjaani
For more thoughts
follow  @spell_of_dreams_

Previous Post Next Post